Itchy painful rashes on the shin. Treated with liposil. Rash spreading to the breast. Chances of inflammation?

Hello Dr. Grief,
I have an itchy, sometimes painful rash on my right shin. It is red and there are some raised areas. It takes up a good portion of the shin from ankle to knee. I have had it for months and have treated it with an anti-fungal cream (Liposil) which had some calming effect but did not eliminate it. The rash, at least I think it's the same thing, seems to have spread to my left breast and under the arm. It has also spread to my neck. It is primarily itchy but there is certainly some discomfort in the leg and the breast and the breast appears swollen and I can feel what might be ligaments under the skin that have possibly become inflamed. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013