Painful rash when feeling hot, stressed or tired. History of shingles. Could this be shingles again?

I m a 68 year old female and in excellant health . I did have a severe case of shingles about eight years and have the post condition that when I m hot , tired or stressed the area where I had the rash hurts with stinging sharp pain. It s not very often and is slight . Yesterday we were traveling and I fell asleep sitting next to a window in the sun with a very uncomfortable bra on . When I woke up I was very hot and uncomfortable . My right breast had very sharp tingleling pains . The shingles rash eight years ago was on my right side across the front of my chest and down my right arm but not on my breast. I also don.t have any rash or pimples now just the pain which goes away with advil . Could this be shingles again ? My mamo was in March was normal as always. I have taken red east rice to control cholesterol for many years and have a cup of soy each day.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012