Your main complaints are Nausea
, feeling very hot, dizzy, weakness all over the body especially over the lower extremities. You also feel tired. All these are present for the last one week.
Today you have passed some blood and reddish pink tissue in the urine.
Usually urinary tract infection
may produce all the symptoms you have mentioned.
In our point of view the passage of blood, to start with-middle-end of urine is important.
You have to be investigated for 1. UTI 2. Stones anywhere in the urinary tract
3. cause for the passage of blood and pinkish red tissue in the urine. The following investigations are needed.
1) Complete urine analysis including culture and sensitivity
2. Blood investigations
3) USG - abdomen especially KUB area
4) If indicated - Cystoscopy
5) If urinary tract is normal, investigations to find out the cause for your complaints
Treat the cause. You will be alright.