Persistent nausea, dizziness, weakness in legs, tiredness, pink discharge in urine. Medical attention required?

I am a 27 year old female with persisten nausea for over a week. Sometimes I get episodes of feeling very hot, dizzy and like I am going to vomit , but don t. I ve also been having leg weakness upon standing and overall weak feeling, when sitting and feeling like I am suddenly so tired I can t keep my eyes open. Today, I experienced some blood and reddish pink tissue in my urine and I am not on my period. Concerned and wondering if I should see my doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013