Weakness, anuria, diagnosed with spondylitis tuberculosis. What treatment should be taken?

Hello,I m Kidung, a final year student in dentistry in Malang,Indonesia. Now I am still stationing in hospital ER :) Last tuesday there was a patient,a 18 y.o. woman, came to the E.R. with symptoms of general weakness and anuria. Later she was diagnosed with spondilitis tuberculosis . Before that a set of thorax Ro, and blood test was taken. I would like to know about the emergency treatment for this patient, and things that must be done to diagnose and treat her. Maybe if you have references it would be helpful for me. Thank You very much for your help :D
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012