Symptoms of mercury poisoning. Concerned?

Oct 2013

Symptoms of mercury poisoning, Levels of mercury in Arizona's water. I am concerned about the mercury levels in Arizona and the USA. Especially Washington DC. I sometimes wonder about our Politicians' mercury levels. Just seems lately that they have brain problems. Looks like they have all gone nuts!
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
mercury mainly neurological symptoms.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX
I understand your concern.

I am providing brief insight in to mercury toxicity.
Mercury in any form is poisonous, with mercury toxicity most commonly affecting the neurologic, gastrointestinal and renal organ systems. Poisoning can result from mercury vapor inhalation, mercury ingestion, mercury injection, and absorption of mercury through the skin.

Inorganic mercury toxicity: Systemic effects usually begin several hours postingestion and may last several days. These effects include metallic taste, stomatitis, gingival irritation, foul breath, loosening of teeth, and renal tubular necrosis leading to oliguria or anuria.

Organic mercury toxicity: Symptoms related to toxicity are typically neurologic, such as the following:
Visual disturbance - Eg, scotomata, visual field constriction
Paresthesias (early signs)
Hearing loss
Mental deterioration
Muscle tremor
Movement disorders
Paralysis and death - With severe exposure.

I have just given brief clinical symptoms.
Hope I answered your query.
Any further information you can ask me in follow up.
Follow-up: Symptoms of mercury poisoning. Concerned? 56 minutes later
I have a number of those symptoms, especially tremors.
I will see a doctor, and determine if I need chelation.
Thank you kindly for your response.
For the last decade, I have noticed that public seems to be deteriorating, mentally. The rates of autism are greatly increasing in frequency. I am a high functioning autistic Savant who is famous. I am an activist. Please google XXXXXXX Meinel Newport.
I am very concerned about our politicians, as well as the general population. Actually, the whole planet. I am having trouble finding mercury statistics. I know that Arizona's mercury readings were over the limits a decade ago. Can you help me locate maps, charts, and statistics? I realize this is a lot, but I really need it, for my efforts to help the sanity levels on this planet, before another Mercury victim unleashes the next horror upon their own, and other nations' populations.
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
My response is limited in this field....

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear.
I understand your concern for world.
Your doing great job.

My responses to this query will be limited to medical advice only. I am unaware statistics data which are reliable are displayed for public use. Therefore I cannot make comment on politics .

Please contact local authority for further information.

As far as tremors and other symptoms are concerned, I would urge you to visit a local physician for detailed evaluation. We will be able to treat you after thorough examination and lab reports.