Periodic dizziness after eating with acid reflux, have internal bleeding with hemorrhoids. Normal test results. Cause of dizziness?

Hi, I have been feeling dizzy for a week now. Not the entire day though.Before this happens, I m suffering from internal bleeding hemorrhoids for 1 week. I had my operation 2011 for grade II internal hemorrhoids and undergone stapled hemorrhoidoprexy with sigmoidoscopy . The results were all ok. Now, as I have mentioned, Im feeling dizzy. No bleeding anymore,no cardiac problems (no family history of cardiovascular disease ,ECG normal-taken last year). Im also physical active and involved myself to running and badminton. I noticed also that I feel dizzy after I ate and it seems that I experienced acid reflux . Could you help me verify the possibly cause of my dizziness? ANd how long would it take and what will I do? Thanks RJ
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012