Period is late. Have back pain, little cramps in belly, fever and dizziness. Pregnancy?

hi.. im 24 years old and i am worried because it is my 51st day menstrual cycle already.. lately i experienced lower back pain and a little cramps in my lower belly.. i have also episodes of slight fever and sometimes a little dizzy after waking up.. is it possible that i am pregnant.. and oh, i also done my 1st time pregnancy test last week on my 41st menstrual cycle.. what should i do next? i m not quite sure if i am pregnant or i have already illness .. pls reply. thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013