Pelvic pain during menstruation. Have retroverted uterus. Had c-section and tubal clamps. Is the clamps causing the bleeding?

hello this is mi situation... i had my 4th c-section july 26th 2013, also had tubal clamps that day, i bled and spotted the first 2 months everydayit stopped mid october then november- january i got my period every 22nd lasting 5 days. on feb. 11 i started spotting dark brown it lasted until mar. 12th and then i started med blood flow which im guessing is normal period. While all this was happening I always had and have an lower left pelvic side pain its not severe but uncomfortable.. I also have an retroverted uterus ... could all this be the clamps causing the bleeding?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013