Pelvic pain, back pain, bright red bleeding. Have cystic ovaries, kidney stones, tumor in tailbone. Done CT scan. Suggest?

Hi, I just turned 40. I m 5 8 and 160lbs. I ve been experiencing left side pelvic radiatng to the back, feeling it sets into my hip. Sharp pain lasting hours and always diahrea with bad pain for days and dull pain almost always. After an E.R. visit they found a cyst on my left ovary and a kidney stone from a CT scan . I passed the stone a few weeks later, but still experiencing pain. i had an ultrasound done, and they found the complex cyst 4.5 cm still there 2 months later. Pain continued, now in the 4 month. Another ultrasound done, and the cyst has gotten small, just 3.8cm. They ordered another CT, but a contrast CT scan. I have not had period since November. After test and before I left hospital I started experiencing bright red bleeding and huge clots. 4 days since scan I am still experiencing bright red clots. They called to give me results of the scan. All major organs are fine, cyst is still there but what they did find was a large tumor on my right side of tailbone. They asked if I could feel it, and I can, larger than a quater. They asked if I have pain sitting, walking. Well, I have a bubble butt with lots of cushion, so I don t feel discomfort sitting. But, after thinking about it I have experienced what I thought was a bruised tailbone NUMEROUS times. They put me on Pervera and sending me to a Gyn for left side pain, but have not addressed the tumor. Should I press the issue? Is it just another thing to not worry about? I need direction on what I should do with my golf ball size tumor. Who do I see? Should I wait until I have pain there?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013