Pain only on opening mouth widely after tooth extraction. Is it advisable to smoke?

My dentist did a great job removing 3 teeth and a wisdom tooth two days ago. I m in no pain unless I open my mouth to wide and I was wondering if I could smoke hookah. I know that you shouldn t smoke cigarettes or suck through straws as it could cause dry sockets however hookah is different. I inhale by breathing in and don t take drags, barely any suction is created in my mouth. Plus i ll have salt water to rinse my mouth our while doing so. Would it be possible to smoke?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012