Pain on hands back knee & rear. Done breast biopsy. Had rheumatic fever.Was on pencillin. Problem?

Hi, I had a breast Biopsy 3 weeks ago. Before procedure they did not prescribe me any antibiotics. I did fill a form reporting past illineses . I had a very bad rehumatic fever I was treated with pennicilin for five years with ingections every odd day during 5 years. Now after this surgery which it was for an hour I am now in terrible pain my hands my back and one knee are very painful. I am in dear pain I cannot even seat up or walk What do you think I should do?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013