Throat infection, weakness, chills, twitches, back pain, nausea, increased heart beats, anxiety, depression, hypothyroidism. Solution?

I have had multiple viruses infections etc in the last 6 mos the last one started off as a throat infection and ended up having mastitis now I have another infection started off in the throat severe pain to my muscles weakness chills twitches back pain and now I m just feeling exhausted nauseated heart beats with any physical exertion I have anxiety depression and hypothyroidism my mother and twin both have fibromyalgia , myositis and arthritis My mom also has MVP among many other diagnosis I m tired of being in pain sick weak and exhausted
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer