Pain in top part of abdomen, blood and white mucus attached to stool. Recommendations?

Hi, for the past few months I've been having discomfort and pain on the top part of my abdomen, this occurs about 2-3 hours after a meal. In addition, I have noticed that when I have bowel movements there is a white mucus attached to the stool and small bits of stool stained with red blood. There is no pain during bowel movements.
Also, accompanying these symptoms, is a white-yellow coloring and "fuzz" on my tongue.

I am 22 years old, I exercise 4 times a week for an hour.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Hello for posting your Q on HCm -
Discomfort in upper part of abdomen is possibly related to live/ stomach/ gall bladder problems
You must get stool examination done for infection screen
Also blood test & ultrasonography is required for liver & gall bladder problems
Blood test will check for blood count & also inflammatory markers ( in case it is related to inflammatory bowel D like Crohn's)
Overall- it is recommended that you must see the Dr & get examination done with tests arranged

Hope this helps
General & Family Physician Dr. Mukesh Tilgam's  Response
as you didnt mention the since how long you suffer form pain
as i can understand that you are suffering from acid peptic disorder .
Most probably you are suffering from Gastric ulceration .
For the confirmation you should go for Endoscopic examination . and consult to a Gasroenterologist.
Till you should avoid the spicy food , oily food , Junc food