Pain in the spine and shoulders. Taking pain killers. Need advice on treatment

Dear Doctor I am having SPASM (L3 borne deviation) problem for the last 15 years and Once in a year I used to get acute pain in my spinal card and will be completely bed ridden for three days till the paid gets subsidized. Off late say in the last two or three year I am getting heavy pain in my both the shoulders with a small bulging and I am regularly taking pain killers. Due to the above said problems I am unable to carry out my regular activities even combing for a while (say less than a minute) and also unable to type (though I type fast) to respond emails. Please advice for suitable treatment. Regards
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012