Pain in the right forearm on surface of bone, difficulty in lifting heavy things, pain is increasing, work excessively on laptop. Related?<br>

I have pain in my right forearm , below the elbow and a little above it as well. It is felt mostly on the surface of the bone area. (ie The area on top if I place my right palm down on a table. I do not recognize it as a typical sprain . It is very hard to describe it. It feels very strange when touched (like a cold is uncomfortable when under direct ventilation of the air-conditioner) Also I cannot lift anything heavier than a 2lb weight. This has been going on now since the last two months and is escalating with time. Can it be related to working on the computer alot. I use a laptop only.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012