Pain in the ribs, high body temperature, bloated stomach. Constipation. What is the remedy?

Hi Doc , I had my temperature going high on Friday then sort of dissapeared, I feel ok not a little not normal. My periods came immediately following day which is about one week earlier. Now, when i breath in or try to tuck my tummy in, the left hand side below my ribs hurts, or even without breathing in just try to touch that side, it feels painful, and I feel that my stomach is bloated and been having almost consipations, (not sure it relates). When i go for number 2, very small pieces would come out and that is after minutes of struggle. Please advise and thank you mcuh
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013