Tiredness, high body temperature. Taking muscletech whey protein, gaspari nutrition size. Treatment?

Hi i am also into muscle building and weight training. I am facing some problems these days concerning my fitness . I am taking below supplements : 1.Muscletech Whey protein(2times in a day pre and post workout) 2.gaspari nutrition size on (during the workout) 3.muscle pharm re-con(after the workout) 4.muscle pharm assault(will start once size on is finished) 5.muscle pharm combat(before sleep) The problem i am facing is i feel feverish all the time my body temperature increases after the workout and it never goes down , i was figuring is it because of the number of supplements which i am taking now , before i was taking just pro complex gainer ON .I just dont feel 100% feels like tired and fever all the time. Can you pls suggest is it beacuse of the supplements which i am consuming these days ? rgds
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012