Bloated stomach, constipation, lower back pain, slowed down period. Problem?

Hi Im hannah im 20 years old and for the past 2 weeks i thought i was pregnant untill i started today i also took 4 negative pregnancy test. My stomach is extremely bloated i am constantly feeling full i have no health insurance can't afford to go to the doctor i am up about 3 or 4 times during the night, My lower back is in pain. i am constantly using the bathroom, and constipated. My period started but it slowed down more than normal. It's like im spotting now.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013