Chest discomfort, difficulty in sleeping, high body temperature. Took treatment for lung infection.Distended stomach in the ultrasound

Cant breath, cant sleep, feel legs and ar s burn , sweat, feel hot but one day my body temperature was 35 degrees C. Feel chest discomfort, like a pressure. 9 days now. Got 2 ECGs, both normal, torax X ray, showed lung infection, got treatment(azytromicyn) second X ray normal. Got ultrasound , showed distended stomach, got carbon medicine but, still with the same symptoms. I feel scared and anxious. Please help me. Male 48.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013