Pain in the rectum, testicles and legs with spells of dizziness and headache, difficulty in urination, bowel movements, ejaculation. Temporary relief with Valium. What could be done?

i am a 31 year old male and For about a year or so i have had pain in my rectum ,testicles and legs. Now i am at the point where my entire body. Hurts all the time. I get dizzy spells and very bad headaches aswell. What the hell is wrong with me. I have been to 2 urologists that have ruled out anything that is urological. No cystitis tortion, or prostatte issues, No kidney stones or hernia. My pubococcygeus muscle seems to be at the center of this.i have difficulty urination. bowel movements and ejaculations. I also have built up pressure in my lower abdomin and lower back When i am relaxed and taking valium my muscles spasm and pressure seems to be relieved. PLEASE HELP ME
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012