Stool leakage from rectum after urination. History of mymectomy, hysterectomy and C-sections. Reason?

what does it mean when u have stool leakage in your rectum after urinlation ,even when there is no bowel movement; when I clean after urination there is always bowel to be cleaned from my rectum; know that I have a weak bladder and have urination leakage, but I am not sure of why I always have stool in my rectum after urination. I am 52 and have had mymectomy, hysterectomy and 2 cearsarians, I do not know the cause and am looking for medical assistance.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012