Penis pain, PC muscle main during orgasms. Does this mean that the muscle is strained?

Hello, I am a healthy 19-year-old male; I eat organically, visit my local gym practically every day, and always keep myself in athletic shape. As of yet, I have not had intercourse. Recently though, I have noticed three kinds of pains around the genital area, and I was hoping you could help me identify what they are. The first is a pin-prick pain inside the penis shaft. It will come and go at sporadic times, and it will only last a few minutes. I have no other information on this pain, except that it always occurs in the same spot. The second pain comes during intense orgasms, and it will only come during the later contractions. I ve located the pain (definitely my PC muscle). The pain can be quite intense, or it can not be there at all. Does this simply mean the PC muscle is strained, or can it be something more serious? The last pain occurs after orgasm. I have only felt this once, but it was enough to worry me. The pain occurred around the rectal area, and it was a swelling , throbbing sensation. I would appreciate any information on any of the three issues. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012