Obstructing urine cause pc muscle gets hampered, or effect control on sperm ejaculation

Hi , I am indranil sinha , I will be very much grateful to you kindly let me have some information on my concern . my question is if one man usually obstruct his urination intentionally for a long time [it could be said habitually !] then the PC muscle gets hampered or gets looser so that it may hamper in PC muscle function for controlling sperm ejaculation earlier ! kindly let me know for this Thanks indranil sinha
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012