Hello and thanks for writing in
The pain can be due to the injury to the lower back which radiates to the hip due to nerve
compression. You need to consult your orthopedic doctor and do regular exercises and physiotherapy
as advise by your doctor. The other reason of pain may be due to improper position of the spine, long standing or sitting or ligamantum and tendon injury
at the joiny etc. Follow some instruction to get rid from pain:
1. Use hard bed, avoid pillow or use thin pillow.
2. Your sitting posture should be straight.
3. Avoid jerky movements of spine. Avoid riding bicycle or motorcycle.
4. You can take anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxants drugs orally or You can apply anti inflammatory and muscle relaxants gel locally.
5. Regularly change the posture of the spine while working or sitting.
6. Do regular exercise as advised by your physiotherapist.
Wishing you a good health.