Cause for constant pain near ovaries, sharp when bladder full and lower back pain?

HI. I have been having pain on my left side where I would generally suspect an ovary to be. It is a constant ache all the time but sharper when bladder is full, I move weird or sit down on anything. Lower back has a general ache as does just inside my back from the side of my left hip.. About an inch in from the middle of my side but about even with the top of my hip bone . Any ideas of what could be causing this and if it is an ER or a family dr thing.. Thank You!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012