Had dermoid cyst removed, fallopian tubes were scared. Lump on leg. Ideas?

hi im a 20 yr old female, i had a baby when i was 18 yr old and have no problems during pregnancy or after, when i was 16yr old i had a dermoid cyst removed and my fallopian tubes were very scarred and i got told it would be extremely difficult for me to get pregnant, i managed to obviously... my issue may or may not be related to this ive had a lump in my left leg along the crease line where the pelvis and thigh meet, its about an inch under my hip bone , it started quiet small but you could see it pertruding if i stood up or layed flat as i am quite thin, its gotten bigger and has become very tender if i touch it can you help with a rough idea of how serious it may oray not be?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012