Heaviness, pain between hip bone, rib cage. Flatulence, less energy, bowel movement not consistent. Remedy?

I ve been experiencing this heavy feeling in my right side, between hip bone and rib cage. It seems to get worse at night. I also experience stinging pain occasionally during the night. I have very bad smelling flatulence which seems to flare up at night time and would say it s related to this heavy feeling in my right side as that is when the flatuence is worst, when pain/heavy feeling in side is occuring. My energy level isn t what it used to be. This problem has been on going for over a year now. My bowel movements aren t consistent day to day. I noticed small peanut shaped things in my stool and even small holes along the stool.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  178 Awaiting Answer