Pain in the chest and shoulders after a fall. Pain under the breast when taking deep breath, coughing and sneezing. X-ray normal

54 years old female - was walking dog 10 days ago and dog (big puppy) pulled me too hard one way and I fell hard on my right side with my right arm extended (holding onto the leash). In other words - nothing broke my fall - I went straight down. First night my shoulder and right breast really hurt. Over next few days both got much better. Now I just have pain under right breast - mostly when I take a deep breath, cough, sneeze etc. Also when I bend over. Usually doesn t hurt if I m not moving. Had chest xray of ribs yesterday at urgent care - was negative. What else could be causing this pain?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012