How to get rid of snoozing and cold?

Hi, I have Sinusitis problem from 4 years onwards..starting i continued tblts for 6 mnths to cure, i have taken endoscopeic treatment also but not cured for allopathy tablets, after that i consulted homeopathy doctor..I continued homeopathy tablets for 3 1/2 was cured..but recently from 2 months onwards am getting severe snoozing and cold.i consulted the doctor,he told due to dust it is coming,again am taking homeopathy treatment for that.But no sinus right now, am taking breathing normally..but this snoozing and cold only am getting..So, give me any tips, how to stop snoozing and cold.
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Turnmeric and milk Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Since you are taking Homeopathy treatment it is better you go for a home remedy for the severe sneezing you have. Take a glass of milk with a spoon of honey and a pinch or turmeric powder in it. This will reduce the irritation in the nasal mucosa and reduce the sneezing. It does take time to show some response, please be patient an continue the treatment for a week or two. regards,