Can I give T-Minic or cetrizine syrup to my child for running nose?
User rating for this question
My son's age is 2.5 yrs.He got cold(running nose and sneezing).I have to give him T-Minic or cetrizine syrup
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Timinic to be preferred Detailed Answer: Hi Dear Welcome to the XXXXXXX For such mild Acute Respiratory tract infection I will prefer to give only T-minic syrup. If the child is having mild low grade fever then one can think of adding some paracetamol. Please feel free for further clarification. Hope the query is answered. Thanks
People also viewed
- Treat garlic burns
- Sever chest pain after taking vyvanse?
- Oflomac for loose motions
- What do i do if i get karvol in my eyes?
- Throbbing cervix in early pregnancy
- Klebsiella infant
- Metrogyl 200 for pigeons
- Metrogyl 200 purpose
- Omnacortil steroid
- Child have coughing along with running nose
- Relent syrup running nose
- Does smoking weed cause bv
- Running nose for my child
- Child medicine for running nose
- Cough syrups for kids running nose ascoril