Pain in reproductive organs, dizziness, passing hot, yellow urine. Have arthritis. Correct diagnosis?

Hi , I have just received a letter from friend in Kenya he has recently suffered from typhiod but now he says he has been diognosed with arthritus, however he is saying the symptoms are severe pain in his reproductive organs, dizziness ,and passing hot yellow urine . He is about 25, very poor and the head of his family as the parents died probably of Aids but not sure about this. I would be grateful if you could advise . He is under a doctor but struggling to buy the drugs for which I can help but has he been correctly diognosed do you think with arthritus?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012