Pain in neck, sore throat. Had excessive sex with a number of partners. Window period of HIV?

Hello i ve had protected sex with working girls from ukraine , but now i realised that i could had a HIV cos is very common there. I v had a test a week a go (it was only after 2 weeks from that situation) and it came negative , but i know im still in window period i generally very , very stressed about it , plus i v got pain in my neck ( glans i think) a bit soure throat and not feeling very well are this early infection symptoms ??? I was at the gym and when i start training i feel fine. Im retaking test after 2 month ,should i be worried ???
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013