Internal fever, sore throat, bilirubin high, jaundice, HIV a possibility ?

i have internal fever since a week had sore throat for a few days. I thought i had hiv so i got a hiv blood test done along with complete blood count and LFT test. everything was normal and hiv was negative but the bellerubin was high by 0.40 than normal so they said i have jaundice what should i do to cure it i feel fever internally but does not come up on thermometer all my body fluids are warm. MY hiv test was a normal hiv test not a western bolt test. but i do not experience any symptoms of hiv except tired and feeling of illness
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012