What are the chances of getting HIV from hand job on penis?

Excellent

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
hii doctor , i had full massage from chines lady , no sex . only she put finger in my anus and when finish she hand job on my pines i make p24 ag ab combo after 40 days this test enough or i want any more test thanks
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 5 hours later
Brief Answer: HIV risk is negligible. Combo test is conclusive. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query. I think that you have no obvious risk for HIV. You didn't have any intercourse with that lady. She gave you a body massage and a hand job. Hand job has the least risk of any type of sexual activity. Inserting her finger into you anus also has no risk for you. Even if she is a HIV positive girl and if she had a cut injury on her finger, then also the risk is negligible as per CDC,Atlanta. Moreover you had your P24 antigen/antibody Combo test done 40 days after the sex encounter turned to be negative. It is a highly reliable and conclusive test after 4 weeks itself. So there is no possibility of HIV for you through that incident. Just forget about that incident and carry on your routine. Have a nice day. DR S.Murugan

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting HIV from hand job on penis? 2 hours later
thanks doctor .

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Most welcome. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX You are most welcome. If you have any more questions to asked with relation to this encounter, you feel free to ask. I will be pleased to answer. If you don't have any more questions you can close this conversation. DR S.Murugan