Pain in hip and thigh. Done heart catheterization, tap block in back. Buckling knee. Pain due to RSD?

I have extreme pain in my right hip and upper thigh. I have RSD, and I have been given a Tap Block in my back to try to quiet the pain. It has not worked. I also had to have a heart catherization several years ago, and after the surgery, a collagen plug was used to re-connect my femeral artery , I have had extreme pain in right groin ever since. I am on pain medication , but it is to the point that I limp terribly. My right knee also buckles, and I am a fall risk. Is my pain solely from RSD or do I have a hip, thigh, knee, or leg condition?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012