Pain in arm, back, shoulder, and throat, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia, cholesterol and blood pressure normal

I have this weird pain in both of arms for a week and a half. It hurts at random times sometimes while I m resting, sometimes when I m moving, it gets exacerbated when I go upstairs (but not when I m walking fast or exerting myself), or when I tighten my arm muscles. I m worried that it s a heart problem I m 19, have no family history of heart disease , BP is 110/70, never smoked , don t drink, 2 EKGs last year were normal, and very good cholesterol . I have bad GERD and hiatal hernia and get pains in my back, shoulder, and throat. Sometimes the pain is in my upper arms, goes to my forearms, sometimes I feel it in my hands, and sometimes shoulders it hurts when I raise them, or when I massage them or twist them. It s all very random. I also have anxiety problems, health anxiety to be specific. I m going to a doctor this week but what do you think I should do I m very worried.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012