Pain during sex due to sores in and out of vagina post unprotected sex. Could it be HPV?

Ok, Im 50 years old about 3 months ago I had unprotected sex with a a partner, within 3 days of that I Wound up with alot of discharge , frothy, yellow green, went to the doc they put me on 2 different types of meds to get rid of a Trich, and change of Infection. Ive tried to have sex on 2 different occassions and it was so painful that we stopped on insertation, It felt like Glass inside my vagina , I have looked and it appears that on the outer rim to my vagina opening that there are like red bumps, almost like a pimple , others are irregular shaped. They are red and not white, no puss. I went back to the doc they ran tests and they lost my results, one of them was for HPV . Ive looked online and cannot see any pictures of what my tender area looks like. Its not a Barth Cyst , its in the wrong area and like i said these sores or blisters (is what they look like are on the vagina outer rim and I feel also inside my vagina. Ive had painless sex up unitl the last 3 months and then this developed after having unprotected sex with someone who I had been seeing. Im wondering if it is also a STD , because it showed up within days after being with him. Never had it before... Im also worried that its a HPV if it is how is it treated ? I have no insurance. Id like to also add that my periods the last 2 months have been regular and on time. But it is painful to insert a tampon and remove a tampon, same glass like, feeling. Any input would be appreciated. Concerned in Fla ...
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012