Pain during intercourse with feeling of urination and defecation, fullness in vagina, had spotting the following day. Any ideas?

Hello doctor, Monday evening my husband and I were intamite, I had overwhelming feeling to both urinate and deficate while being digitally stimulated. I also had extreme feeling if fullness in my vagina that was painful. I did infancy have to stop twice to try and use the bathroom. We used lubrication but I was unable to relax my muscles and the pain was to great for me to also relax. It was a bit of a head game and we ended up not having intercourse. The following morning ther was some blood when I wiped. Any idea what this could be about? Should I see my Gynocologist? This is not common for us?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012