Pain during intercourse, foul smell. Had partial hysterectomy. MRI showed ovarian cyst. Should I be worried?

i went to my ob and told him that i was hurting and a smell only when i had intercourse been with my husband for 22 yrs never had that. last year had a partial hest. i also told him my bladder leaks he did a pap never heard back. so i went to my nuerologist cause ive had 2 back surgery thought could be my back again he did a mri called me back and told me i had a 4.5cm complex cyst on my left overie he told me was worried he didnt like the looks of it should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012