Have had partial hysterectomy, experienced external and internal vaginal itching, soreness and inflammation. What is going on?

I am 53 yrs old. I have had a partial hysterectomy at age 43. For the past couple years I have experienced chronic internal & external vaginal itching, soreness, burning and inflammation. My gynecologist has written all sorts of Rx s such as Temorvate, Clobetasol Propionate Oint. 0.05%, Terconazole Vaginal Crm 0.4%, Desoximetasone USP, 0.25%, etc. I have been to a 2nd gynecologist & she also does not seem to know what is going on. I had to be weaned off the steriod creams as my skin was getting so thin in that area. I am trying ph balanced body washes but they all seem to have some fragrance in them which I do not like using. I have been using fragrance free laundry soap and fragrance free body washes and bar soaps for years trying to relieve this problem. I am at my wits end and very frustrated and uncomfortable. Do you have any suggestions or thoughts as to what is going on???
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013