Itchy patch under foot, taking resteclin, allegra, clobetasol cream, tenovate ointment. Is it curable?

Hello Doctor, My name is sapna, age of 32yrs, having severe itchy patch under the foot . It has been there for 5yrs and i get severe itching. I consulted so many dermotologists but of no use. I was suggested below medicines by a dermotologist and currently i am using them: -- Resteclin 500mg tablets -- allegra 180mg tablets -- clobetasol cream BP Tenovate ointment Please suggest me, what kind of decease is this and is it curable/no.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012