Rashes on limns, taking medicines, tests show high TSH. Is high TSH causing rashes?

I had undergone laproscopy for removal of my gall stones & gall bladder in June 2012. After about a fortnight the incision area became red & swollen & finally there were pus in it. A few days later I developed lumps on my right breast & on my right arm pit. Almost all known anti biotics were tried but the three wounds failed to recover. After a series of tests & analysis of wound samples & mamography, in August 2012, Claribid & Loxof were suggested & within a week the wounds started healing up. Thereafter the same Claribid & Loxof continued & after a month my wounds healed up completely but as advised continued the medicines for a total period of three months. In the mean time, about a month back, I started having skin rashes on both my upper & lower limbs . On consultation, I was suggested Desloraladine - 5 mg , Clobetasol Ointment for local application & was also suggested to have T3-T4-TSH tests to be done. Although T3 & T4 are within normal range, TSH is high at 14.11. Will be obliged if you could please advise whether high TSH is the cause of my skin rashes which has now spread to the whole body & the suggested treatment asap.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012