Pain and bleeding during bowel movements, skin hanging near the anus. Painful intercourse. Reason?

hi...it hurts when ever i go to the toilet for a number 2 its really painful and i bleed as well i had a look before and it looks like a large bit of skin is hanging off and it looks all bruised im to scared to go to the toilet because it hurts to much what can i do to stop it from hurting me?

also i am 18 now and since i started my periods it has bin really painful it goes into my back it stops me from sleeping prop and when ever i have sex all i feel is pain it feels like some one is digging some thing sharp into me and i cant do nothing for 2 days im on for a week off for 2days and then back on again for 4days this is getting me down i cant eat when im in pain iva and i dont know what to do? i just want this all to stop?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013