PCOS, on dronis 20, trembling in hands, severe pain in shoulder. Solution ?

my self AAA age 21 year... suffering from polycystic ovary disease... from past 3 years and taking medication for that as dronis 20( estrogen progesterone tablets) bt as time passing... someties my hands start trembling ..nd the biggest problem m sufferin is... on my left shoulder... i feel severe shootin type of pain... nd t does nt get relieved by taking NSAIDS... ND muscle relaxant... nd today morning it was like throbbing type of pain... i want solution for that... what diagnosis it cud be.. nd what shud i take for that...
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012