PCOS, missed period, frequent headaches and urination, nausea, dizziness, blurred vision. Causes ?

PCOS , have missed period, frequent headaches and urination , nausea, flatus, dizziness , blurred vision . Cause? I haven t had my period in 52 days. The past week and a half I have been having frequent headaches (I do not normally get headaches), nausea , very gassy, some dizziness and blurred vision , cramps in my right abdomen and some times my back as well, feeling frequent pressure to urinate.. I have PCOS and last cycle was 45 days long and normal before that
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013