PCOD patient, going through follicular study. HMG 75 IU injection due to multiple follicles on 8th day. After 15 days gave injection for rupture. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I m PCOD patient, going thru the follicular study these days my report is Multiple follicules on 8th day of cycle, & then my doctor game HMG 75 IU Injection my report on 10th day was 10.4 in Right Ov & 8.4 in Left, ET-5mm, then 13th day was 16.1 in Right Ov & 10.6 in Left, ET-6.2mm, 14th day was 21.6 in Right Ov & 11.9 in Left, ET-7.4mm & 15th day was 23.2 in Right Ov & 12 in Left, ET-7.6mm , She gave enjection for rapture. Kindly tell me what are the chances to get pregnant.Is that positive sign on not?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012