Operated for myomectomy, endometrial done. Can I get pregnant?

i am kajal, age 33yr. have been operated for lap myomectomy in 2009,and again , endometrial poly done on 16/11/12.i am not able to concive baby, my husband report is normal,i havedone ovulation for two cycle, egg size is small, dr advise me to take , femilon from D-5 TO 21 DAYS AND FOR MY HUSB HEY FORTE, IS IT PROPER MEDICINE? I THINK IT IS CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS, I WANT TO BE A MOTHER HOW IT IS POSSIBLE,DURING THIS TIME CAN WE HAVE SEX? PL ADVISE, IT IS ADVISE ABLE TO TAKE FEMILON ?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013