On pills, using the pulling method. Cramps, sore breasts, diarrhea and brown spotting. Am I pregnant ?

Hi! I had been taking the Pill for about four years and quit last September. Well I am back on the pill as of two months ago, but my boyfriend and I have been sexually active for approximately three months. He doesn t wear a condom but instead pulls out. I don t have exact dates for anything, but I m on the pill. And I KNOW I should have started my period Saturday. Today is Monday and still no period. On this pill I normally have terrible cramps but theres been no cramping as of yet. I ve had sore breasts for about a week now and diarrhea as well. I ve had a brown spotting that only comes when I wipe down there for about a week now as well. ( Implantation bleeding? I m not sure) Anyways. I just wanted to know what you would recommend I do. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012