On pill. Put weight on stomach, constant tiredness, dry mouth. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi i need to ask im on the pill for the last 5 years and worried at the moment i have put up a lot of weight in my stomach in the last month to the point people are commenting it is really firm and more swollen from my belly button down. Its really noticable. Im constantly tired and have been like this for the last two months. My mouth is constany dry no matter how much i drink. Is there a chance i could be pregnant i have had a period in the last month but i know somethings not right with my body. Thanks niamh
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013