On ortho tri-cyclen lo. Missed pill and delayed periods. When to start the next cycle?

I ve been on birth control ( ortho tri-cyclen lo) for 5 years. I m 22. I did not take pills the past month (did not have the pills available until two days into week 2 of active pills) because the doctor told me not to with the delay and was instructed to start the Sunday after my period. I should have started my period this week (it s now Friday) but it has not happened. Can I still start the new cycle of pills on Sunday to re-regulate things?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012